08 November 2011

My very first post!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for coming to check this out!

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now... but I worried about it being perfect! Would the pictures be pretty enough? My writing good enough? My recipes delish enough??
So many worries! But here I am despite all of them!

A couple of weeks ago, I started a recipe sharing group on Facebook... kind of in the hopes of it being my new blog? But it did not really take off. I hope this does! I have great hopes!

I plan of posting great recipes and great recipe ideas. Sweet and savory!
They will all be vegan and mostly gluten free. When not gluten free, they will be wheat free (spelt)!

Can't wait! Would also love some feedback and am super open to suggestions!


Love muchos!
Lisa :)



Dinner!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog -Looking good so far! I am not vegan, but def like trying new ways to be healthier so I'll be checking in often! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm din-din looks amazing! lisa, this is a great idea. i will be checking your blog often, thanks so much for sharing your incredible cooking talent with the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog looks great. The pictures are very colorful and inviting......keep up the good work. we're very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete